From keynote address to small group workshop,
Galina Zenin has inspired audiences on 4 continents and featured widely in the national media.
If passion, innovation and inspiration are what you’re looking for to set your next event apart from all the others, Galina Zenin is an award-winning speaker, presenter and teacher with a wealth of Early Childhood Education knowledge.
She motivates and engages every audience in all settings from international industry events to conferences, private functions and large and small group workshops.
Galina Zenin (B Mus. Ed., Dip. Teach.) is a presenter, early childhood educator, qualified and highly respected music and voice training teacher, author, composer and storyteller. She writes her own music and brings to her music program a wealth of European and Australian experience and a high level of professionalism.
Galina is a creator of innovative early childhood educational programs and a recipient of the 2015 National Excellence in Teaching Award by Australian Scholarships Group (ASG).
After graduating from the Gnesins’ Academy of Music in Moscow as a Music Teacher (Choir Conducting), Galina taught music to young children and founded a children’s choir in Moscow. Since migrating to Australia in 1992 with her family, Galina gradually established herself as one of Australia’s most innovative Music and Early Childhood Educators. Her most recent credits include presentations of her creative programs, “Music for Learning” and “Wellbeing Practices for Life” at the 2010 & 2011 DEECD Innovation Showcases. Galina has established herself as one of Australia’s most innovative Early Childhood Educators and has presented at a number of conferences in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Indonesia and Japan.
Since 1993 she has worked with the Australian Children’s Choir, the Australian Girls’ Choir and has taught music from early childhood to VCE in a number of private schools in Melbourne. From 2000 to 2004, Galina held the position of Head of Junior Music at Korowa Anglican Girls’ School in Glen Iris, Melbourne.
In 2006 Galina founded Australia’s first music kinder – Bonkers Beat® Music Kinder in Brighton East, Victoria. Its program features music as an integral part of the whole curriculum.
In 2009 this unique “Singing Kindy” was featured on Channel 9.
Galina has written and recorded a number of CD’s, books, music shows for children, as well as books and educational materials for teachers and parents.
Galina has also always had a strong interest in yoga and meditation and is a regular attendee at Tara Institute in Brighton East. Over the last 15 years she has been using different methods of meditation herself and implements yoga, relaxation and meditation techniques throughout the Bonkers Beat Kinder curriculum.
Over the last five years, Galina has been invited by Gowrie Victoria, KPV, ACU and DEECD to present a wide range of topics such as: “Music for Learning”, “Music & Dance”, “Wellbeing Practices for Life”, “Storytelling & Yoga”, “Storytelling through Music”, and so on at a number of conferences.
Galina brings to her programs a wealth of European and Australian experience and a high level of professionalism. She has presented as a Key Note Speaker and a Workshops facilitator at a number of National and International conferences in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Indonesia, Japan and USA.
Galina’s work has been featured on…
Her articles were published in a number of industry publications, magazines & local newspapers…
Achievements and Presentations…
The following achievements offer an insight into Galina’s professional standing:
- May 2017 – City of Darebin, Melbourne, Australia
- February – March 2017 – Bonkers Beat Winter Wellness Summit – Sydney, Melbourne, Australia
- November 2016 – Wellness Works! – The Complete Educational Leaders Conference – Newcastle, Australia
- November 2016 – National Holistic Approach Family Day Care Conference 2016 – Sydney, Australia
- October 2016 – Asian Psychological Association (APsyA) Pre-Convention – Bali, Indonesia
- September 2016 – ‘Effective and Quality Transitions with Songs’ – City of Darebin, Melbourne, Australia
- August – September 2016 – Bonkers Beat Winter Wellness Summit – Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Australia
- Jul 2016 – Wellness Works! – The Complete Educational Leaders Conference – Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Australia
- February – March 2016 – Bonkers Beat Summer Wellness Summit – Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Australia
- May 2016 – Early Years Expo & PDT Forum (Professional Development Training) 2015 – Sydney, Australia
- April 2016 – Galina has officially been presented a National Excellence in Teaching Award by ASG – Australian Scholarships Group
- November 2015 – National Holistic Approach Family Day Care Conference 2015 – Sydney, Australia
- July 2015 – 2015 National Conference – Brisbane, Australia
- May 2015 – Early Childhood Education Conference – Melbourne, Australia
- May 2015 – Early Years Expo & Professional Development Training – Sydney, Australia
- March 2015 – California Association for the Education of Young Children Conference 2015 – Sacramento, USA
- March 2015 – Montessori ECEC Conference – Adelaide, Australia
- August 2014 – Early Childhood Conference of the Performing Arts (ECCPA) – Melbourne, Australia
- Oct 2014 – CCCAV Conference – Melbourne, Australia
- Sept 2013 – The National NQF Conference – Sydney, Australia.
- Oct 2012 – The Fourth Asian Conference on Education 2012 – Osaka, Japan.
- June 2012 – Early Years Exhibition & Conference – Melbourne, Australia.
- June 2012 – 2012 Early Childhood Education Conference – Melbourne, Australia.
- March 2012 – Early Years Exhibition & Conference – Sydney, Australia
- Nov 2011 – PAP Community Foundation – Singapore
- Nov 2011 – The 7th Annual Leadership Forum – Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
- June 4th 2011 – 2011 Early Childhood Education Conference -Melbourne, Australia
- May 2011 – Bonkers Gym® ‘Wellbeing Program’ was selected to be presented at The 2011 DEECD Innovation Showcase, Victoria
- Mar 2010 – Live radio Interview on 3ZZZ, “Women’s World”
- May 2010 – Bonkers Beat® Music Kinder was selected to be presented at The 2010 DEECD Innovation Showcase, Victoria
- Oct 2010 – Presentation at ACU to promote music in Early Childhood Education
- Sep 2009 – Bonkers Beat® Music kinder featured on the Weekend Today Show on Channel 9
- Sep 2009 – Bonkers Beat® Music Kinder Brighton featured by Playhouse Disney Channel Australia and New Zeland on Foxtell
- Oct 2008 – Music Show “Bonkers Down at the Farm” was commissioned by Department of Primary Industries (DPI) at the Royal Melbourne Show
- Bonkers Beat® Music Kinder was featured in Mordialloc Leader on 22 June 2009, Business Mums magazine on 14 Dec. 2008, Live Radio Interview on 89.9 Light FM on 19 Nov. 2008 “From Russia to Oz Musically!”, Moorabbin Leader, 27 Feb. 2008 “Kids are Tuned into Future” & much more
What Others Say About Galina
…Galina Zenin, was selected to present at the 2010 and 2011 Innovation Showcases conducted by the Innovation and Next Practice Division on behalf of the Victorian Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
…Her passion and commitment to early childhood education is exemplary.
Dear Galina, Thank you so much for presenting ‘Music for Learning’ for the Early Childhood/Primary B.Ed students at ACU on Thursday 11th November 2010 and your ability to inspire the students with your enthusiasm and engaging content about the importance and value of music in preschool education. I look forward to another presentation next year.
Galina must surely be one of Melbourne’s most important educators.
“Galina Zenin was invited as a Keynote presenter for the 2015 Montessori Early Childhood Australia Conference. She addressed an audience of 250 participants, mostly early childhood educators, and by the end of her session people were on their feet dancing, singing and laughing. Galina’s presentation was a fantastic way to conclude a long day of keynote addresses and all delegates left feeling happy and uplifted.” – Barbara Langford, CEO, SA Montessori
Senior Advisor, Montessori Management and Mentoring (MMM)
Vice President, Australian Childcare Alliance SA
Managing Director, Montessori Early Childhood Australia, (Montessori Australia Foundation)
Request Galina to Speak at Your Next Event
Galina Zenin from Bonkers Beat is an experienced speaker and presenter with a wealth of knowledge about Early Childhood Learning. She inspires, motivates and engages every audience.
To make an inquiry about having Galina speak at your next event, complete the form below and we will be in contact as soon as possible to discuss details and availability.